Topics

I built one!

James Smith

Johannes Ernst

That is very cool! With some variations … excellent!

Would it be okay if I put your photo on the website somewhere?

Let us know how it works once you have some plants in there.

On Jun 20, 2020, at 2:12, James Smith <outstanding.gentleman@...> wrote:

<hydro.jpg>

James Smith

Yes no problem to post on website, I will write up the variations, when I get a chance, these were mainly due to sourcing parts here.  Plants are just starting to sprout now.

Also I am playing with some options in heating the water it is winter here in Christchurch.  I think I am going to make a model to the top pipe rather than heating the whole tank.  Also probably going to insulate the pipes in some way.

I can take more photos if you need them, just let me know.

James

Sent from Outlook Mobile