firstname.lastname@example.orgThe Group is open to anyone to pass on and share information about newly discovered or existing abandoned, stored or occasionally even working coaches, wagons and plant of any gauge - especially about its location or movement. You can use the Photos section and we will try to place the listings of your choice in Files or Database.
The aim is to collect and catalogue information on all Stock from its release from regular revenue service work until its demise for our website at http://www.ukprsl.uk , and to provide free facilities to search the information for your own personal use and to provide free listings of your own personal choice where possible.
If you are interested in Railway engines specifically, go to uklocos.com where Loco information is available for searches.
- 52 Members
- 41 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: email@example.com
- Subscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unsubscribe: email@example.com
- Group Owner: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help: email@example.com
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.