Topics

Upcoming Brotherhood Retreat, October 26-28 #retreat #well-being #support

Brotherhood Retreats

Hello!
Hopefully you are having a wonderful end of summer with lots of good quality time with both yourself and other people in your life. We had a very powerful and magical brotherhood retreat in July with a group of extraordinary guys and our next adventure is coming up on October 26-28 this year.

We will be at the same retreat center in the Poconos again, in the same building where we were for our very first retreat back in October of 2008. One exciting thing about this is that we will all be together in the same building with meals and meetings happening under one roof. October is a stunning time of year to be in the Poconos as the fall colors tend to be at their peak during this time. No photo will ever do it justice! Because of the smaller size of the building, we will have a limited number of spaces so please sign up as soon as possible if you want to attend. We will focus on coming together with open hearts this time as we practice being deeply present with ourselves and each other in a safe, nourishing environment!

We have a limited amount of scholarship funds available so if you want to attend, but need a fee reduction, please apply asap! If you want to make a donation, it would be very much appreciated! We could really use that right now.

Before I go, here is a beautifully written article by our brother, Charles Sanchez, who was at the retreat this July: http://www.thebody.com/content/81260/brotherhood-of-man-my-experience-at-a-spiritual-re.html?ap=1100. Check it out to get a first-hand account of the experience!

Much love,

Claes Lilja
Retreat Producer

www.brotherhoodretreats.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/brotherhoodretreat
Twitter: @PozRetreat
Please consider making a donation to our scholarship fund

Pls, note our NEW mailing address:
Brotherhood Retreats
10925 Blix St. Suite 308
N. Hollywood, CA 91602