Topics

The Overwhelming Safety of the HPV Vaccine

Nelson Vergel

Jeff Taylor

Thanks for sharing this, Nelson.  The lack of uptake of this very effective & safe vaccine is appalling--part of a very scary anti-science trend in this country.  It should be routine for all young people.  And the gay community has really dropped the ball on promoting overall sexual health--instead of just focusing on HIV.

Jeff

laquintastud

I thought we were to include a phrase from a post or comment that we are discussing in our posts?
That way we will have less to delete:)