Topics

HIV medications #HIVdrugsideeffects #hivmedications

Edward K.

Current drugs are Atazanavir-Sulfate (generic for Reyataz) and Abacavir-Lamivudine (gen for Epzicom (ziagen-3TC).
My only real problem is that the lypoatrophy in my face still requires touchups every year. 75 yrs old, poz 34 yrs, T's 600's, too evil to die. I know EVERYBODY is different genetically.

Any thoughts on what's going on, or ideas for next ??    Luckily I have ZERO ZERO side affects from my long-term drugs, except the face...
--
Edward K
Dumaguete, Negros Oriental

Nelson Vergel

Don’t they have PMMA in Philippines ?

On Sun, Apr 14, 2019 at 3:23 AM Edward K. <eddieksf@...> wrote:
Current drugs are Atazanavir-Sulfate (generic for Reyataz) and Abacavir-Lamivudine (gen for Epzicom (ziagen-3TC).
My only real problem is that the lypoatrophy in my face still requires touchups every year. 75 yrs old, poz 34 yrs, T's 600's, too evil to die. I know EVERYBODY is different genetically.

Any thoughts on what's going on, or ideas for next ??    Luckily I have ZERO ZERO side affects from my long-term drugs, except the face...
--
Edward K
Dumaguete, Negros Oriental
Philippines
PS, just finished Shilt's And the Band Played On, e-book for 1.99 on amazon (dec '18)...

--
All the best,

Nelson Vergel, BsChE, MBA
Founder

Affordable Blood Tests. Most US Cities. Prescription Provided.​

The Smart Man's Potency and Performance Forum.

A 501 c 3 Non-Profit Organization.

Physician Training Platform​

Edward K.

Hi Nelson
Not sure about PMMA.  My early injections over the last couple decades (i think '05 was my first) were Sculptra (PLLA),
Sculptra is not available here, so when we needed something in '17, we went with Aesthefill, also a PLLA from Singapore.
Last year we switched to Radiesse, which i will probably use in a couple months, as it's easier to get here in the provinces. My concern with PMMA are the microspheres ??
--
Edward K
Dumaguete, Negros Oriental