Re: HIV medications #HIVdrugsideeffects #hivmedications

Nelson Vergel

Don’t they have PMMA in Philippines ?

On Sun, Apr 14, 2019 at 3:23 AM Edward K. <eddieksf@...> wrote:
Current drugs are Atazanavir-Sulfate (generic for Reyataz) and Abacavir-Lamivudine (gen for Epzicom (ziagen-3TC).
My only real problem is that the lypoatrophy in my face still requires touchups every year. 75 yrs old, poz 34 yrs, T's 600's, too evil to die. I know EVERYBODY is different genetically.

Any thoughts on what's going on, or ideas for next ??    Luckily I have ZERO ZERO side affects from my long-term drugs, except the face...
--
Edward K
Dumaguete, Negros Oriental

--
All the best,

Nelson Vergel, BsChE, MBA
Founder

Affordable Blood Tests. Most US Cities. Prescription Provided.​

The Smart Man's Potency and Performance Forum.

A 501 c 3 Non-Profit Organization.

Physician Training Platform​

Join pozhealth@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.