HIV marketing survey--$20 Amazon gift card

Jeff Taylor

Just forwarding this.  Please direct any questions to Opinion Health below

Thanks,
Jef

Opinion Health is currently conducting a new study on HIV and would like to invite you to take part in an online survey.

The purpose of this study is to understand how services and resources can be improved for people living with HIV.

The questionnaire will be an online survey and should take approximately 30 minutes to complete. Your responses will automatically save as you proceed, therefore you may close and re-join the questionnaire at any point. Upon completion of the questionnaire, you will receive remuneration in appreciation of your time and cooperation. This will have been confirmed in a separate notification.

As a token of our appreciation for your time and interest, you will receive an Amazon Gift Card of $20 if you successfully complete the study.

You will receive an email from OH within 2 to 3 weeks of completing the survey when we will organise your incentive.

Click here to go to the survey

If you have any questions about this study, please feel free to contact us either by email on info@... or by phone on 0207 486 6700.

Many thanks in advance,

OH Research Team

Opinion Health

11 Poland Street

London W1F 8QA

+44 (0)207-486-6700

info@...

http://www.opinionhealth.com

--

About us:

The research will comply with UK Data Protection law and with the British Healthcare Business Intelligence Association´s Legal & Ethical Guidelines. You will remain anonymous. Your responses will be added to the answers of other participants to provide an overall understanding. Your information will only be used for this purpose and will not be passed to any third party without your permission. If you wish to see it, we will be happy to supply a copy of the privacy policy that applies to your participation in this market research study.

We are a member of the BHBIA (British Healthcare Business Intelligence Association), AQR (The Association for Qualitative Research), and abide by EphMRA (European Pharmaceutical Market Research Association) code of conduct. Our new data protection policy adopts the fundamental principles of the EU´s General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR").

--
Jeff Taylor
Co-Moderator

Join pozhealth@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.