HIV medications #HIVdrugsideeffects #hivmedications

Edward K.

Current drugs are Atazanavir-Sulfate (generic for Reyataz) and Abacavir-Lamivudine (gen for Epzicom (ziagen-3TC).
My only real problem is that the lypoatrophy in my face still requires touchups every year. 75 yrs old, poz 34 yrs, T's 600's, too evil to die. I know EVERYBODY is different genetically.

Any thoughts on what's going on, or ideas for next ??    Luckily I have ZERO ZERO side affects from my long-term drugs, except the face...
--
Edward K
Dumaguete, Negros Oriental

Join pozhealth@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.