Radiesse or Sculptra?

Christophe

Hi folks.  This may be old news for most, but my HMO has just grudgingly gotten along to offering facial fillers after a several year emotional argument by its clients.  I was told today that because my CD4 count was in the 200 range that Sculptra would be a waste of time because a good immune response is needed for its activation and they would offer Radiesse instead.  My CD4s have been a steady 200-240 for over ten years and I have had no illnesses during treatment therapy.  I will probably accept the Radiesse as an immediate treatment option but just wondered what you all thought.  Feel free to email me off line.  Many thanks.  Any pro/con to either one of them?  I am a little nervous they are to be administered by a non-MD.  TUSK

--
http://tusk.posterous.com
-- a new project

Join pozhealth@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.