Ricca Group Medical Marketing Scam?

Christophe

Does anyone else find it very suspicious that the Ricca Medical Marketing Group of Southhampton, PA, hits you up with an email for all of your HIV information, your address, your telephone numbers, the dates you were infected, and gathers a whole host of other incredibly sensitive personal information with a promise to pay you $25 -- then denies you access to the "study" at the end and won't tell you why.   I'm reporting them today to the Attorney General's office in Pennsylvania for fraud.  In retrospect, it sure looks like a marketing bot to me.  This is the second time they've pulled this on me and I'm ticked.

Join pozhealth@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.