Healthy Aging with HIV email@example.com
Group DescriptionThis is a group about HIV treatments, aging healthy with HIV and side effect management.
By joining, you will abide by the following:
1- You will unsubscribe yourself when you want. The moderator does not unsubscribe anyone.
2- You will not attack others--even if you strongly disagree with their views. This applies to emails posted to the group or to the person directly.
3- You will always respect the confidentiality of others.
4- You will post messages only on issues that are pertinent to the list
5- You will respect people's gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, HIV status, political affiliations, etc.
6- You will not post for-profit information unless pre-approved by the moderator.
7- You believe HIV is the cause of AIDS
8- You will include subject lines so others can determine the content of your posting, and not "I have a question" or "Digest #456"
9- As a new member, you will read the previous postings on this group (using the search feature) before you post the same question again.
10- Your messages may or may not get approved by the moderator. You will accept the moderator's best judgement and will not argue about it with him/her.
11 - You will snip off and edit the extraneous junk off of the copied text.
12- You are aware that anyone can google your posts. You may choose to disclose your true identity or not based on this. It is not the volunteer moderator's job to erase your old posts or to unsubscribe you.
13- You will talk to your doctor before implementing anything you read on this list. This list is not responsible for any decisions you make regarding your healthcare
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group and sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.