Topics

Shoah Foundation Archives

mervinr@...

The Shoah Foundation has collected testimonies from nearly 52,000 Holocaust survivors.  These testimonies are searchable by going to vhaonline.usc.edu
Once at that site, the archives may be searched by name or by key words.  I searched by using Podhajce and found 33 testimonies.  Only one had the
interview on line.  The others had only printed data.  However, these may be viewed at one of the many institutions scattered throughout the US and
other parts of the world.  A list of these institutions is included at this website.

Jean Rosenbaum

Cynthia Singer

Thank you Jean.
Cindy

On Nov 11, 2014, at 9:52 PM, mervinr@... [podhajce] <podhajce@...> wrote:

The Shoah Foundation has collected testimonies from nearly 52,000 Holocaust survivors.  These testimonies are searchable by going to vhaonline.usc.edu
Once at that site, the archives may be searched by name or by key words.  I searched by using Podhajce and found 33 testimonies.  Only one had the
interview on line.  The others had only printed data.  However, these may be viewed at one of the many institutions scattered throughout the US and
other parts of the world.  A list of these institutions is included at this website.

Jean Rosenbaum

Caryl Foster <caryl_foster@...>

Thank you Jean! I watched the available one and my heart broke for her. Very moving!