Topics

searching for Ojzerkis

Robin Klainbard

I am new to the group and I am trying to find any information of the family of Avraham Ojzerkis. He is my maternal great grandfather and although I have information on him and his family forward, I am trying to find out if he had additional brothers and sisters and whom his parents were. I do have the name of one brother who emigrated to US. He went by the name of Bernard in US.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Robin Klainbard

Ojserkis, Dan

Hi Robin.  I’ll respond to you outside the group.

Daniel S. Ojserkis
Fox Rothschild LLP
  (609) 572-2219 - direct
  (609) 348-6834 - fax

dojserkis@...

I am new to the group and I am trying to find any information of the family of Avraham Ojzerkis. He is my maternal great grandfather and although I have information on him and his family forward, I am trying to find out if he had additional brothers and sisters and whom his parents were. I do have the name of one brother who emigrated to US. He went by the name of Bernard in US.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Robin Klainbard

This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended only for the use of the Individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by telephone at (215)-299-2167 or notify us by e-mail at helpdesk@.... Also, please mail a hardcopy of the e-mail to Fox Rothschild LLP, 2000 Market Street, Philadelphia PA 19103-3222 via the U.S. Postal Service. We will reimburse you for all expenses incurred. Thank you.

Ojserkis, Dan

Robin:

Did you ever hear from Mark Ozerkis?

Dan