Topics

(No subject)

JK

Hi Ellen,

 you might try the following sites: www.jewishgen.org and yadvashem.org

It is possible that your relatives were from a village in the Podhajce district and not in the town itself? Yizkor books may not list them in that case.

Try to do a search in a wider area ( having been in three different countries between WW1 and 2, Galizia can be a hard place to search in).

Get a person saavy w internet searching if it isnt your thing...you should find something.

Also if Goldfleiss isnt her maiden name maybe you will find her under a different name.

Good luck
Jeff

Sent from Samsung Mobile.

Ellen Epstein

Jeff,

Thank you so much.  Goldfleiss is her maiden name.  I think I've searched yadvashem previously but I will try that in addition to jewishgen.  If you have any other ideas, please let me know.

I should have asked her more and now it's too late.

Regards,
Ellen Epstein