Topics

looking for ancestors from Podhajce

Adam

Hello everyone, I have an unusual question. According to a family story, my great-grandfather married a girl of Jewish descent. Because she came from a religious family, she was considered dead by this family, as if she never lived. My great-grandmother's family left. And the whole thing is happening in Podhajce or the surrounding area. Has anyone heard such a story? Maybe there are some people who have left the community? I would be very grateful for any information.
Adam

Carol Cohen

Do you know the maiden name of your great great grandmother.  Carol Cohen

Konrad, Waldmann - Podjace

On Nov 21, 2018, at 7:30 AM, Adam <adamfur@...> wrote:

Hello everyone, I have an unusual question. According to a family story, my great-grandfather married a girl of Jewish descent. Because she came from a religious family, she was considered dead by this family, as if she never lived. My great-grandmother's family left. And the whole thing is happening in Podhajce or the surrounding area. Has anyone heard such a story? Maybe there are some people who have left the community? I would be very grateful for any information.
Adam

Adam

Maiden name was Yurkiewicz for greatgreat grandmother and as for great grandmother Mostova. And not sure wich was the one who was left by the family.
( the surname in around was Kramarczuk)
Adam