From: Genealogykid20
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2013 10:17 AM
To: JRI-Poland
Subject: [jri-pl] Belzec Concentration Camp Memorial

Visit the JRI-Poland web site at http://www.jri-poland.org
BELZEC PROJECT, "EVERY VICTIM HAS A NAME"

The Belzec Memorial Museum is gathering information about people who
were killed in the death camp at Belzec. It is part of our museum
project and of our cooperation with the international institutions that
conduct research into the Holocaust. We would like to show that the
victims of Belzec were not anonymous, as the Nazis wished them to be.
We would like to restore the names of the victims. The story of their
lives will become part of our museum`s education activities.

To help us in compiling names and/or individual stories, please contact
EVERY VICTIM HAS OWN NAME - Ewa Koper - e.koper@...
or
mydrohobyczboryslaw@...

Aaron Biterman
Washington, DC

are hosted by JewishGen. JRI-Poland data is searchable on the JRI-Poland
database and is also displayed on the All-Poland database as a service
to researchers.

JRI-Poland indexing initiatives are funded by your contributions. To
support JRI-Poland and its many individual projects - such as indexing
of records from your ancestral town - please send your checks - marked
with the town name or project for which the money is being donated - to:
Jewish Records Indexing - Poland, c/o Sheila Salo, Treasurer,5607 Greenleaf
Rd., Cheverly, MD20785 or pay by credit card at:
<http://www.jri-poland.org/support.htm>

---
You are currently subscribed to jri-pl as: [mervinr@...]
To change the format of our mailings, to stop/resume delivery (vacation),
or to unsubscribe, please go to http://lyris.jewishgen.org/ListManager