From: Mark Halpern
Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2013 9:24 AM
To: JRI-Poland
Subject: [jri-pl] Attention Brzezany, Kozowa, and Podhajce Researchers

Dear Fellow Researchers:

Earlier this year, JRI-Poland restarted our indexing of Jewish vital records
at the AGAD Archive. In anticipation of great demand for the new records
from Brzezany, Kozowa, and Podhajce, we had ordered the indexing of the
following records:
Brzezany - 1905-12 births; 1905-09 deaths
Kozowa - 1903-11 births; 1891-1907 deaths
Podhajce - 1906-08 births; 1906,10 marriages; 1906-10 deaths

This indexing is now complete. However, these indices will not be placed
online for public use until we have raised the funds that have already has
been spent. We need your help. The total cost is $620 for Brzezany, $500 for
Kozowa, and $270 for Podhajce. A donation of any size would be welcomed and
appreciated. However, a contribution to any one of these towns of $75 or
more will qualify the donor to receive the Excel file for that town with all
the current indices. This Excel file will be available to qualified
contributors before the indices are placed online.

The AGAD Archive has told JRI-Poland that images of these records (those
transferred to AGAD between 2007 and 2013) will be placed online in the
first half of 2014. Links to these online images can only be placed online
if we reach the funding goals of $620 for Brzezany, $500 for Kozowa, and
$270 for Podhajce. The JRI-Poland website http://jri-poland.org/support.htm
provides instructions on how to contribute. Be sure to identify your
contribution for "AGAD-Town Name."

Join me in making this project a success and placing the indices online.

A very Happy New Year to all.

Mark Halpern
AGAD Archive Coordinator

Visit the JRI-Poland web site at http://www.jri-poland.org
are hosted by JewishGen. JRI-Poland data is searchable on the JRI-Poland
database and is also displayed on the All-Poland database as a service
to researchers.

JRI-Poland indexing initiatives are funded by your contributions. To
support JRI-Poland and its many individual projects - such as indexing
of records from your ancestral town - please send your checks - marked
with the town name or project for which the money is being donated - to:
Jewish Records Indexing - Poland, c/o Sheila Salo, Treasurer,5607 Greenleaf
Rd., Cheverly, MD20785 or pay by credit card at:
<http://www.jri-poland.org/support.htm>

---
You are currently subscribed to jri-pl as: [mervinr@...]
To change the format of our mailings, to stop/resume delivery (vacation),
or to unsubscribe, please go to http://lyris.jewishgen.org/ListManager