Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 2:58 PM
Subject: Re: Podhajce records

Hi Jean:

We indexed the 1906-10 death records as a teaser to catalyze contributions. Also available are 1906-08B and 1906,10M as well as Index pages for 1902-04,06-10B, 1903-10M, 1905-08D. Some of the index pages are duplicates of the records. We need to raise $100 to index the B and M records and maybe another $100 to do the needed Index pages of missing BM and D.

Can you raise this amount?

Best regards,
Mark

ldyslpr46

How do we find out who is buried in the cemetery?

On Saturday, May 3, 2014, <mervinr@...> wrote:

I wrote to Mark Halpern (the head of the Jewish Records Indexing project) about the status of Podhajce records.  His reply is shown below.  For more information or to make a contribution, please contact Mark at mark@...

Jean Rosenbaum

Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 2:58 PM

--
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.- Will Rogers

Don

Where do we send contributions?

Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 2:58 PM

Hi Jean:

We indexed the 1906-10 death records as a teaser to catalyze contributions. Also available are 1906-08B and 1906,10M as well as Index pages for 1902-04,06-10B, 1903-10M, 1905-08D. Some of the index pages are duplicates of the records. We need to raise $100 to index the B and M records and maybe another $100 to do the needed Index pages of missing BM and D.

Can you raise this amount?

Best regards,
Mark

--
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.- Will Rogers

jerome schatten

Mark's email address is the last line in Jean's message.
jerome

On 14-05-04 09:06 AM, DONALD RIGER wrote:
Where do we send contributions?

Sent from my iPad