Sent: Monday, December 08, 2014 1:32 PM
Subject: [podhajce] Re: Chana Wittes Buchwald Podhajce

WE ARE MISHPACHA!!!!!!!! Will write to you privately.. thank you!

jerome schatten

Podhajcers...

Yes indeed... it is exciting and gratifying to see folks find each other through this little group of ours. Congratulations to you both, and to Jean, who's tireless efforts kept things together for us over the years.
Best, Jerome Schatten --the list owner and webperson
Vancouver

On 2014-12-08, 5:45 PM, mervinr@... [podhajce] wrote:
How exciting it is that our Podhajce Yahoo site helped two family members make a connection with each other!
Jean Rosenbaum