Topics

Test Message

jerome schatten

This is a test message to keep the Podhajce Group alive.
Best,
Jerome - the list owner

Don

Keep it alive.Plan to go there next Yeats.Don

--- In podhajce@..., "romers" <romers@...> wrote:

This is a test message to keep the Podhajce Group alive.
Best,
Jerome - the list owner

Randall Babtkis

Got it Jerome, thanks.

I too received messages from Yahoo yesterday and today about groups of student alums I've kept for the graduate program I teach in. Am a little confused about what it means. After July 4th, do you expect to be able to continue using Yahoo groups for messaging like this?

Last summer at about this time I was in Podhajce, for half-a-day with Alex Dunai. I'm using the material for a book.

Warm best,

Randall Babtkis

On Jun 30, 2012, at 2:20 PM, romers wrote:

This is a test message to keep the Podhajce Group alive.
Best,
Jerome - the list owner

Harry Wolf <harrynmi@...>

HI: I am still alive--and I am glad that the group is, also. Harry Wolf

jerome schatten

Hi Randall... yes, I interpret the Yahoo message as pertaining to their
Chat-room function and their Lab function -- most likely two pieces of
'fluff' that didn't get any use, and so they are closing them, leaving
all the other functions (group mail, photos, etc., in place).
Best,
jerome

tsilent@...
On Jun 30, 2012, at 2:20 PM, romers wrote:

This is a test message to keep the Podhajce Group alive.
Best,
Jerome - the list owner

jerome schatten

Good to hear from Harry Wolf :-)
Best,
jerome

On Sat, 2012-06-30 at 16:19 -0700, Harry Wolf wrote:

HI: I am still alive--and I am glad that the group is, also. Harry
Wolf

Cynthia Singer

 Got it Jerome. Thanks.
Cindy Singer

On Jun 30, 2012, at 5:20 PM, "romers" <romers@...> wrote:

This is a test message to keep the Podhajce Group alive.
Best,
Jerome - the list owner

STEPHEN BAUMRIND

Still "eavesdropping".
SJB

From: romers
To: podhajce@...
Date: Sunday, July 1, 2012, 12:20 AM

This is a test message to keep the Podhajce Group alive.
Best,
Jerome - the list owner

jays

Hello Everyone wanted to see if anyone is related to Berg from Podhajce I know my great grandfather still had family there, after his father remarried. Is anyone on 23ANDME? My grandmother Elias Berg's daughter met her first cousin they both in their 80's they have never met before till recent because of 23ANDME. I know most of the records were destroyed and I was wondering if anyone had any information.

Thanks
Jay S. Sherman

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

On Sat, 2012-06-30 at 16:19 -0700, Harry Wolf wrote:

> HI: I am still alive--and I am glad that the group is, also. Harry
> Wolf

Binnie Yeates

Thank goodness. And, to whoever mailed to say they were planning to go there next year, please, please, count me in. I've been wanting to go for ages, but am not adventurous enough to do it all by myself.

Binnie.

This is a test message to keep the Podhajce Group alive.
Best,
Jerome - the list owner

Blanche Fruhling

Im still here.
Blanche Fruhing

In a message dated 7/1/2012 9:36:25 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, ejswoo@... writes:

Alive as well, - Elissa Kellner Sampson

This is a test message to keep the Podhajce Group alive.
Best,
Jerome - the list owner

Bíró Eszter

Dear Jerome!

I am glad that the group could continue.  Of course I am very interested in your new informations and I am happy to share mine as well.

Best wishes

Eszter

This is a test message to keep the Podhajce Group alive.
Best,
Jerome - the list owner

david ockene

I'm still interested.

David

> To: podhajce@...
> From: romers@...
> Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 21:20:42 +0000
> Subject: [podhajce] Test Message
>
> This is a test message to keep the Podhajce Group alive.
> Best,
> Jerome - the list owner

> <*> Your email settings:
> Individual Email | Traditional
>
> <*> To change settings online go to:
> (Yahoo! ID required)
>
> <*> To change settings via email:
> podhajce-digest@...
> podhajce-fullfeatured@...

> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Binnie Yeates

Someone said they were planning to go to Podhajce next year, but I've lost the mail. Will they be posting details nearer the time, and how do I get involved?

Binnie Yeates