Re: Podhajce Research

Soraya

Dear Mr Rosembaun,

My family TOny/Toni / Schreier and others are from Beckersdorf and later Nowosiolka, Podhajce “region”
If you think that villages are included in your files I would Like to have it very much.
E-mail : sbrixi@...

Soraya Brixi TOny

Enviado do meu iPhone

Em 12 de out de 2020, à(s) 00:51, Ari Margulies <codemari@...> escreveu:

Hi Jean,
I am interested in the 1930 list of residents.
Thank you,
Ari Margulies

On Sun, Oct 11, 2020, 16:55 Jean Rosenbaum <jrosenbaum1417@...> wrote:
Dear Fellow Podhajce Researchers,

As I approach my 91st birthday, I am trying to distribute my genealogy files to those who might be interested.  I have 2 files which might be of interest to some of you.

One contains some general information on Podhajce and includes items such as:

             1902 Podhajce Birth Registry

              1930 List of Podhajce residents and their occupations.

              1939 List of people from Podhajce who donated for the Kolel

The second file has a CD of the burial stones in the Podhajce cemetery plus the English translation of many of them.

Please let me know if you are interested in having me mail to you one or both of these files.  If more than one person wants them, I'll put the names in a hat and draw one.

Sincerely,

Jean Rosenbaum