Re: Use of web site -- more...

jerome schatten

and from the menu on the left hand side of the page, click on 'Post'.

Fill in your message and click on 'Send' at the bottom right (or top right) of the page. I then get a notice that the message is waiting. I check to see it isn't spam, and then approve it, and everyone gets a copy. Either way, from your email account or by web, all messages are looked at.

Best,
j.

--- In podhajce@..., jerome schatten <romers@...> wrote:

Welcome aboard and congratulations Amf!

You just successfully sent the message below to the group.

To send messages to the group, send it to:
podhajce@...

To send a message to the moderator or to get help, send it to:
list-owner@...

Group email addresses are at the bottom of the home page just above the
adverts at:

Best,
Jerome Schatten
Vancouver

On Mon, 2010-08-16 at 04:58 +0000, Houtex97 wrote:

I do not understand how to send messages.

Please help.

Thanks

Amf