Re: Chana Wittes Buchwald Podhajce

cjesc@...

I would like to contact dan greenspan or any one in the Buchwald family My grand mother was Sarah Buchwald and she married Elias Isakower. My dna came up with Stanley Buchwald name who lives in Florida, I contacted him but he doesn,t want to talk.He did tel me  that his grandparents father name was Witte but due  to conditions the marriage was no,t recognized  so he ended up with Buchwald. name . I believe my grandmother is a sister to the family.  I sent him the dna but no reply He is in his 90,s Please hve some one contact me  I would like to get more info,  cjesc@...   Jerry Escover