Re: Surnames in Podhajce

Carol Cohen

the only names I have are Waldmann, Konrad and Teitelbaum.  CG Waldman Cohen

On Mar 3, 2019, at 7:06 PM, STEPHEN BAUMRIND via Groups.Io <sjbaumrind@...> wrote:

Hi Moshe.

Perhaps, if you can give me as much of your lineage as possible (Father, Grandfather, Great Grandfather, etc.) I'll be able to see if your group fits with mine. It would also help to know where your family lived in the 1800s, and where you live now.

There are several Moshe Baumrinds in my family also.

Regards,

Stephen

On Sunday, March 3, 2019, 10:45:27 AM EST, Moshe Baumrind <Moshebaumrind@...> wrote:

Stephen, Hi.
The reason I’m reaching out to you is because my surname is also Baumrind and I would like to find out if we are related. You seem to know the Baumrind’s family History and since it’s not such a common name, I’d be eager to find out more.