Re: looking for ancestors from Podhajce

Carol Cohen

Do you know the maiden name of your great great grandmother.  Carol Cohen

Konrad, Waldmann - Podjace

On Nov 21, 2018, at 7:30 AM, Adam <adamfur@...> wrote:

Hello everyone, I have an unusual question. According to a family story, my great-grandfather married a girl of Jewish descent. Because she came from a religious family, she was considered dead by this family, as if she never lived. My great-grandmother's family left. And the whole thing is happening in Podhajce or the surrounding area. Has anyone heard such a story? Maybe there are some people who have left the community? I would be very grateful for any information.
Adam