I think that some of the surviving Podhajce Milch family emigrated to Australia and Israel.
Good luck in your  search.

Cynthia Singer

On Jul 17, 2018, at 4:56 PM, Jean Rosenbaum <jrosenbaum1417@...> wrote:

The Sefer Podhajce has been translated into English.  Go to www.kehilalinks.jewishgen.org/Podhajce and click on Yizkor Books.  On page 275, there is a picture of some Moshel family members.

Jean Rosenbaum

From: Netanel Moshel
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2018 12:37 PM
To: podhajce@groups.io
Subject: [podhajce-io] Seeking Information; Moshel Family

Hi

My grandfather, Abraham Hillel Moshel, was born in Podhajce in 1918, he emigrated to Melbourne, Australia after the Holocaust in 1950 (around). He passed away in 2010.

I'm trying to find relatives, he had a very large family, and we don't have much information about them. He had 10 siblings, we know of one sibling, Boruch, who moved to Israel, who died in the 50's. Apart from that, we don't know much.

He spoke a lot about Podhajce, he had a book called Sefer Podhajce. He spoke about getting a blessing from Reb Meir from Premishlan, which was nearby.

Would love to find some connections.

Thanks

Netanel Moshel