Re: anyone have luck finding Austro-Hungarian military records?

For all those interested in the software that I used...

Here is a link to the program.  https://genealogiafb.blogspot.pt/2015/04/ferramentas-java-para-download-de.html

It used to work much better with the familysearch site.  When I first found it, you could download 3000 images in about 30 minutes. Now, familysearch imposes restrictions on the software.  It can download only 40 images every 10 minutes or 240 images every hour.  There are ways to get around this, though.  However, you need more than one email address, and you need to create more than one familysearch account.  To download images that are restricted, you need to be a family history center in order for the software to work.  In the options section of the software, you need to enter your familysearch username and password.  Once you copy the link to the images you want and paste it into the program, it should begin downloading the images.  Once it downloads 40 images, it will stop and won't start again for another 10 minutes.  If you create more than once account, you can go back to options, enter the credentials of your other account, close the program and reopen it.  When you reopen it, it will automatically be logged into your other account and should begin to download the images.  I rotate between 3 accounts, I am able to download about 2400 images in 4 hours.  The program's language is written in Portuguese....