Re: anyone have luck finding Austro-Hungarian military records?

Jerome Schatten

Sam… the beginning of the link was truncated… It should be:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!As-IUF0Wfp2Zj-YBTcP7bJVuZ-rF5Q

That said: the folder at that location ‘Podhajce - Marriages 1826-1868…' was reported as being empty. You might want to give that another look?

Best,
jerome

On May 27, 2018, at 10:22, Sam Orlando <samueljorlando@...> wrote:

I have found a program that gets around the downloading restrictions on the familysearch.org films for Podhajce. I’ve been trying to put together my Wojciechowski tree. In time, I will download all the films from Podhajce to build our own accessible database to share with the group.

I have one one folder downloaded so far, Podhajce - Marriages 1826-1868, Marriages 1876-1898, Deaths 1878-1898, Births, marriages, deaths 1878-1881

Here is the link: ps://1drv.ms/f/s!As-IUF0Wfp2Zj-YBTcP7bJVuZ-rF5Q

if anyone needs to reach me, my email is Samueljorlando@...