Re: anyone have luck finding Austro-Hungarian military records?

I have found a program that gets around the downloading restrictions on the familysearch.org films for Podhajce.  I’ve been trying to put together my Wojciechowski tree.  In time, I will download all the films from Podhajce to build our own accessible database to share with the group.

I have one one folder downloaded so far, Podhajce - Marriages 1826-1868, Marriages 1876-1898, Deaths 1878-1898, Births, marriages, deaths 1878-1881

Here is the link:  ps://1drv.ms/f/s!As-IUF0Wfp2Zj-YBTcP7bJVuZ-rF5Q

f anyone needs to reach me, my email is Samueljorlando@...