Re: anyone have luck finding Austro-Hungarian military records?

Carol Cohen

They did give me the spiel.  I learned that a distant cousin of mine who married a Morman lady had previously agreed to my ancestor’s conversion.  After responding and refusing this conversion, supposedly the act has been removed.  However not until every relative of mine that I could find responded that the “cousin” who gave permission, did not have permission from us.  Carol Cohen

Thank you, Carol Cohen

On Apr 16, 2017, at 9:49 PM, Soraya sbrixi@... [podhajce] <podhajce@...> wrote:

Hello Jeff,

I'm doing my research about my family, borned in Bekersdorf Podhajce.
I'm doing it  at Mormon Church,in my city and the place is History Family Center where we can also ask for microfilms there.
They never did that "proselytizing spiel". I was afraid about it too but never happened to me.
Sometimes, someone start to talking about their subjects but nothing that you have to heard.
I suggest you to go there and try. It helps me a lot.

Best Regards
Soraya B. Tony