anyone have luck finding Austro-Hungarian military records?

JK

Hello All,

Just curious, has anyone found any online Austrian military records for pre-WW1 Podhajcers?

The online Mormon Church database seems to have them but you need some kind of special clearance
that their online representative was unable to give me.

I spoke to someone working at the Mormon Church in Vienna, Austria (where I live) and they said if I go to their
center they will give me access, but only onsite, where I assume I will be given a proselytizing spiel.

regards,
Jeff Kellner