Begin forwarded message:

From: "Christian Herrmann" <cyberorange@...>
Date: April 15, 2017 at 14:54:43 PDT

Dear all,

If you travel in Galicia, you are crossing a continent. The region is a compaction of European history. Leaving Chortkiv in the morning, my friends and I have been to Buchach, Monastyryska, Pidhaitsi and Peremyshliany today. A day of discoveries – pleasant and painful ones.

https://vanishedworld.wordpress.com/2017/04/15/a-long-way-back-to-lviv/

As we have been to Pidaitsi, this blog post comes along with special greetings to Jerome Schatten, whos ancestors came from Pidhaitsi! Thank you for everything, Jerome!

Best from Lviv (Lwów, Lemberg),
Christian