From: "Faye Haselkorn fhaselkorn@... [podhajce]"
To: podhajce@...
Sent: Monday, 28 March 2016, 6:01
Subject: [podhajce] any contact in Pidaitsi

Hello,  my great grandfather was born  in podhajce (now in Ukraine) and emigrated to the US at the end of the 19th century.  I happen to be in Ukraine now and plan to visit the town where he came from.  Does anyone have any contacts in the area who I might reach out to for information or assistance?
Thanks,
Faye