Re: Test message...

jerome schatten

This is a test to see how the system strips the attachments. I've
attached a photograph.
j.

On Fri, 2010-07-09 at 21:33 +0000, romansky2002 wrote:

Greetings Podhajcers...

In the next little while I'll be testing various features available to
us -- sending photos, attachments, files and so on.

In order not to fill your inboxes with these attachments, I have
chosen to strip the attachments from the distributed emails and
collect them in various folders available on the site.

That said, I've never run a Yahoo group before so you may get some
things sent inadvertently while I figure out exactly how things work.

If you wish, I can drop you from the mailings temporarily -- just send
me a note, and I'll do so. Feel free to experiment if you wish.

Thanks for your forbearance!

Jerome Schatten - Listowner
Yahoo Group Podhajce
Vancouver, Canada