Re: Wojciechowski's from Podhajce

Theobald Polubotok-Swischenko

Orlando!!
I answered to you directly,check the box
Vladi

Hello,

My name is Sam Orlando.  I have been working on my family tree for 3 years, and want to start digging in to my mother's side of the family.  My maternal grandmother is a Wojceichowski who was born in Jaśniszcze, Tarnopol, Poland to Tomasz Wojciechowski (1895-1974) who was born in Podhajce, and Stanisława
Sztrekier (1905-1950), who was born in Jaśniszcze, Tarnopol, Poland. My grandmother told me that all her aunts, uncles, grandparents who were Wojciechowski's were all from Podhajce.  I am not sure if there are any left there.  I understand that many Poles were forces from the area by the Soviets and Ukrainians after WWII.  Is there anywhere online that I can start to look for Polish birth, death or marriage records from Podhajce?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

If you are on ancestry.com, this link should take you to my great grandfather, Tomasz Wojciechowski.
http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/3580792/family?cfpid=60671358...

Feel free to email me.

Sam Orlando
samueljorlando@...