Re: louis schatten was my grandfater fannie and jennie were his sisters

jerome schatten

Jeff... I know we had some correspondence some time ago regarding Michael Dunn, but I couldn't find it. The info you posted below came from a tree that I developed from emails that Michael sent me.

The good news is that I found some (most, not all) of the email correspondence Michael and I had starting in December of 2005 and ending in late April 2006. After that date, I have nothing. I think there are more than 20 exchanges.

I am more than willing to send you copies of these emails. There's considerable information about Michael's family in there which you may find useful.

I can put it all in a .pdf file for you if you like.

Best,
Jerome Schatten

--- In podhajce@..., "jeff.shanes" <jeff.shanes@...> wrote:

michael dunn seemed to know the most about this family but i can't find him does anybody have a connection or know more about this part of the family

thanks

jeff shanes

Descendants of Hersh (Heirsz) Schatten
Hersh (Heirsz)