From: podhajce@... [mailto:podhajce@...]
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2015 9:43 AM
To: podhajce@...
Subject: [podhajce] searching for Ojzerkis

I am new to the group and I am trying to find any information of the family of Avraham Ojzerkis. He is my maternal great grandfather and although I have information on him and his family forward, I am trying to find out if he had additional brothers and sisters and whom his parents were. I do have the name of one brother who emigrated to US. He went by the name of Bernard in US.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Robin Klainbard

This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended only for the use of the Individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by telephone at (215)-299-2167 or notify us by e-mail at helpdesk@.... Also, please mail a hardcopy of the e-mail to Fox Rothschild LLP, 2000 Market Street, Philadelphia PA 19103-3222 via the U.S. Postal Service. We will reimburse you for all expenses incurred. Thank you.