Re: Beckersdorf - Could you help me please?

Mariola Kalarus

Hello Soraya Toni,

my grand grand father`s name is Peter Ruprich. He lived in Beckersdorf, Yustinovka (Ukraine today).I live in Germany and my name is Mariola Kalarus. My grand father`s name is Bernard Ruprich. He lived also in Beckersdorf or near Beckersdorf. His wife Michalina Futi had 14 children . One of this children was Maria Ruprich. She merried Julian Ludwik Kalarus and lived in Delatyn ( near Kalush, Ukraine). Maria has born my father Jozef Kalarus and 2 other children. I`m very happy to find you.

Regards
Mariola Kalarus