Re: anyone find their paternal ancestors military records? Circa 1890-1900

Carol Cohen

I have done extensive research on Podjace, but have not found any military records.  cvc

On Mar 10, 2015, at 3:28 AM, JK jeffckellner@... [podhajce] <podhajce@...> wrote:

absolutely :-)

From: "Frank Bittner frankabittner@... [podhajce]" <podhajce@...>
To: podhajce@...
Sent: Monday, March 9, 2015 1:13 PM
Subject: Re: [podhajce] anyone find their paternal ancestors military records? Circa 1890-1900

If you find a confirmed source please let me know.

Frank Bittner

On Sunday, March 8, 2015 4:31 PM, "JK jeffckellner@... [podhajce]" <podhajce@...> wrote:

Hello All,

Just curious if anyone ever found the military records of any of their paternal ancestors from Podhajce (1890-1900)

I am only looking for a DEFINITIVE SOURCE--please do not suggest any websites unless you definitely found
military records for Podhajce.

I checked all the websites already recommended...maybe they don't exist (i.e. destroyed in Warsaw in WW2)?

thanks,
Jeff