Re: Shoah Foundation Archives

Caryl Foster

Thank you Jean! I watched the available one and my heart broke for her. Very moving!

On Wednesday, November 12, 2014 6:12 AM, "Cynthia Singer CLS316@... [podhajce]" <podhajce@...> wrote:

Thank you Jean.
Cindy
On Nov 11, 2014, at 9:52 PM, mervinr@... [podhajce] <podhajce@...> wrote:

The
Shoah Foundation has collected testimonies from nearly 52,000 Holocaust
survivors. These testimonies are searchable by going to vhaonline.usc.edu
Once at that site, the archives may be searched by name or by key
words. I searched by using Podhajce and found 33 testimonies. Only
one had the
interview on line. The others had only printed data. However,
these may be viewed at one of the many institutions scattered throughout the US
and
other parts of the world. A list of these institutions is included at
this website.

Jean
Rosenbaum