Re: Ukrainian American accused of Pidhaitsi war crimes

JK

Were the Singers from Pidhaitsi? I met a man from San Francisco named Singer and he was my grandfather's exact double. Jeff

-----Original Message----- From: "Cynthia L Singer CLS316@... [podhajce]" Sent: 05/10/2014, 6:41 PM To: podhajce@... Subject: Re: [podhajce] Re: Ukrainian American accused of Pidhaitsi war crimes My great uncle, Shea Walfish , was Dr Milch's brother in law. He was murdered on Yom Kippur. Meylach Shekhet has been a tireless and most effective advocate for Jewish rights and Jewish life in the Western Ukraine. I treasure his friendship and hold him in the highest esteem. Best, Cynthia Singer >