Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 2:58 PM
Subject: Re: Podhajce records

Hi Jean:

We indexed the 1906-10 death records as a teaser to catalyze contributions. Also available are 1906-08B and 1906,10M as well as Index pages for 1902-04,06-10B, 1903-10M, 1905-08D. Some of the index pages are duplicates of the records. We need to raise $100 to index the B and M records and maybe another $100 to do the needed Index pages of missing BM and D.

Can you raise this amount?

Best regards,
Mark

--
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.- Will Rogers