Re: Podhajce on YouTube

Binnie Yeates

If you get any help with this, Caryl, can you please pass it on, because I'd like to take a trip to Podhajce and Zborow, and have no idea at all about how to do it.

Binnie

On Sunday, 17 November 2013, 17:53, Caryl Foster <caryl_foster@...> wrote:

Thank you for the very moving videos!
Does anyone have any information at all on touring Podhajce and surrounding areas with a guide?  I also had relatives who were from Kozowa and would like to take a trip this coming year.  Can anyone help me?  I tried to contact Alex Dunai but never heard back.
Thank you!

On Sunday, November 17, 2013 2:12 AM, Binnie Yeates wrote:

Thanks, Jean - wonderful videos, which are moving and make me want to go there immediately!

Binnie Yeates

On Sunday, 17 November 2013, 3:48, JK wrote:

Hey whats up with the middle eastern horror movie music soundtrack?

Maybe some klezmer would have suited it better_