Surnames in Podhajce

gwhaken

It has been a long time since I posted so I am repeating my info. From the LDS Podhajce film I found Jutta Hacken married to Yechil David Loewe. They had two children, Isaak Loeb b. 1876 died at age 2 and Sara Gittel born 1879 and died at 5 months. The record did tell me that Jutta's mother Shaindel Leah Hacken was the midwife. Shaindel Leah Buchwald was married to Moishe Mendel Hacken and they lived in Vishnevchik which was very close to Podhajce. Many of the Hackens lived in the area. Always glad to share what I have found.
Georgia