From: hakenshanghai
To: podhajce@...
Sent: Sun, 18 July, 2010 16:09:44
Subject: [podhajce] Re: Visiting

Hello Binnie,
You need to do a lot of research and hire a guide before you consider going anywhere in the area. A cousin went in the winter--a bad idea--and found once he arrived in Monasteryska that there was one bus a day--the one he had arrived on--and no hotel. JewishGen has had discussions about travel in the past that you might want to check out.
Georgia