Re: Test Message

jerome schatten

Hi Randall... yes, I interpret the Yahoo message as pertaining to their
Chat-room function and their Lab function -- most likely two pieces of
'fluff' that didn't get any use, and so they are closing them, leaving
all the other functions (group mail, photos, etc., in place).
Best,
jerome

On Sat, 2012-06-30 at 15:12 -0700, Randall Babtkis wrote:

Got it Jerome, thanks.

I too received messages from Yahoo yesterday and today about groups of
student alums I've kept for the graduate program I teach in. Am a
little confused about what it means. After July 4th, do you expect to
be able to continue using Yahoo groups for messaging like this?

Last summer at about this time I was in Podhajce, for half-a-day with
Alex Dunai. I'm using the material for a book.

Warm best,

Randall Babtkis
tsilent@...
On Jun 30, 2012, at 2:20 PM, romers wrote:

This is a test message to keep the Podhajce Group alive.
Best,
Jerome - the list owner