Re: ppup1090 auto start

Paul Gulliver

Colin,
about half way down the first post is a piece about auto start of ppup1090 - I use this method as I also use the Flightaware image, it works. I'm not sure if or how different it is to the method on Davids site

Paul

On 17/08/2019 at 14:26, Colin Wellard <colinwellard556@...> wrote:
Hi all,
Does anyone know of a program to start ppup1090 automatically on booting the pi, I've tried David Taylors (my Bible) website and it does have one but I can't get it to work.
Failing that a program similar to Team Viewer where I can take over the computer and operate it from my Samsung S7.
I am running a program called ConnectBot on my phone at the moment but all I can get it to do is to reboot the pi, go to the directory and nothing else, it won't take the start command, this would be my preferred route, have the pi reboot and restart ppup1090.
I have tried a couple or other downloads but they are beyond me I'm afraid.
As usual I bow to the superior knowledge base out there.
Best Regards and many thanks.
Colin
--
Colin (HR, Xy)