Re: Le Ceiba Evening/Alida

> Spying George near the bow, Abraham beckons to Cygni to follow him and
> approaches George. "George, a word if we may. I know that you can do
> things that I honestly do not understand, and we have need of unusual
> methods this evening." He looks at Cygni expectantly, waiting for her
> to speak.

"Can ye help?" she asked, hoping that George could come up with
something useful. "There's men, old crew I've sailed wi' who are tryin'
to escape...I think they have somethin' tae do wi' th' fires. Cap'n
knows they're tryin' tae get to th' Alida, but gettin' away wi'out bein'
searched an' caught..?" If not George, maybe Filippe would have some
advice.

> OOC: I can't remember if the crew knows Cygni as Cygni or Mary. I'm
> thinking Cygni, but I'm not sure.

I would think that they would know that she is playing a dual role, and
when she is 'dressed up' she is Mary.

There are few secrets on a ship.  They are familiar with both names.

IC:

George lays aside his work and listens to Cygni.  McDonald, who is standing nearby also listens.

"The Spaniards may not ken that they are free, wot with fighten the fires." McDonald looks back towards the glow.  "But sure as Hell they'll com a lookin fer em once they do ken.  If we sail afore they search us they'll be sure ta think we ave em aboard.  If they be aboard when they search us, they're sure ta find em.  Unless George can make em the size of mice or such."

George does not answer McDonald he seems to mull it over for a minute.  "Kiniun inu omi  is right. Dey cannot be on deh ship when the elede come to search.  How many be dey?" He asks Cygni softly.

Join piratesnzombies@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.