Re: Le Ceiba Evening/Alida

 OOC:  I apologize for my absence.  Real lifehas been getting in the way!

Shaking his head, Abraham says, "I don't know know, Mary.  I know he's gifted with some knowledge of healing, but something like what you're describing - we could ask him, I suppose."

Once they board the Alida, Abraham approaches McDonald and says quietly, "Pass the word along to be extra watchful.  The 'scallywags' are probably not making their way here tonight, but they may be joining us before long."

On the deck, Cygni debated changing into more practical clothes...the dress would make it hard to act if she had to, and she really wasn't comfortable in it.  But if 'Mary' was needed, she had to put on the appearance.  Sighing, she opted to stay in the dress as she leaned on the railing, gazing out at the fires in the city, wondering what was happening to her old crew mates.

George is forward, near the bowsprit.  He appears to be carving a length of stick into a flute; pausing periodically from the knife work to blow into the flute and test a note.  He is sitting cross legged looking out to sea.  He seems to be oblivious to the events ashore.

McDonald calls a few of the crew together and has a brief, whispered conversation.  The group breaks up and goes about their business in a relaxed manner.  a few minutes later they begin to slowly and surreptitiously load the guns.  The starboard guns, which face the docks, are loaded with assorted shot and pistol balls.  The port guns, facing the sea, are loaded with regular shot.  The entire process is done quietly with the movements of the men seemingly random and casual to any observer.

Join piratesnzombies@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.