Re: Le Ceiba Evening/Alida

ManicMolly <manicmolly@...>

Shaking his head, Abraham says, "I don't know know, Mary.  I know he's gifted with some knowledge of healing, but something like what you're describing - we could ask him, I suppose."

Once they board the Alida, Abraham approaches McDonald and says quietly, "Pass the word along to be extra watchful.  The 'scallywags' are probably not making their way here tonight, but they may be joining us before long."

On the deck, Cygni debated changing into more practical clothes...the dress would make it hard to act if she had to, and she really wasn't comfortable in it.  But if 'Mary' was needed, she had to put on the appearance.  Sighing, she opted to stay in the dress as she leaned on the railing, gazing out at the fires in the city, wondering what was happening to her old crew mates.

Join piratesnzombies@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.